“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
Greetings from District Attorney Beth McCann
The people of Denver have entrusted me and everyone within the Denver District Attorney’s Office with the duty of advancing a society that holds people accountable for criminal actions and strives for justice and equity for victims and defendants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds. Public safety is one of the most important, if not the most important functions of government. It is an awesome responsibility and one that I take very seriously. Thank you for visiting our webpage where you will learn more about the work we do.
DA and Community News
- 11-21-23 Englewood Man Charged with Murder in Connection with Road Rage Shooting
- 11-20-23 Aurora Man Sentenced to 48 years in Prison for Murder
- 11-14-23 Prosecutors Charge Two Men with Murder in Connection with Shooting Outside Denver Motorcycle Club
- 11-22-23 Officer-involved shooting letter 06-07-2023 5100 block of East Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd
- The Denver Gazette : Strong commitment to justice
- Fraud Alerts
- 08-21-23 SUMMER 2023
Denver DA Data Insights
The chart below reflects data on November 17th, for the previous 7 days.
Explore Our Data Dashboard
Case data, trends & patterns.
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, human trafficking, and student safety.
Self Help & Resources
Find resources and contact information
Conviction Review Unit
Learn more about the conviction review process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Victim and Witnesses
Learn more about the victims rights and processes for victims.