Fraud Alerts and Newsletter
The Denver District Attorney’s Office also issues scam alerts by email. If you would like to receive these email notices, send an email to email@example.com and request to be added to the scam alert e-mails.
Fraud Alerts Information List
- 12-20-18 HAPPY HOLIDAYS
- 10-04-18 Scammers Are Rotating Around Hurricane Florence
- 08-16-18 Scammers Can’t Wait For Back-to-School
- 07-17-18 Beware the Smiling Emoji
- 06-15-18 Hail No! The Best Deal May Not Be the Least Expensive.
- 05-21-18 Bad Typing Skills Can Get You Scammed
- 04-16-18 Let’s Face(book) it. Everyone shares too much info on the web.
- 04-02-18 WARNING – Tax Scams on the Rise
- 03-22-18 Top Ten Stolen Vehicles in Denver Metro Area & Tips to Keep Your Car in Your Possession
- 03-22-18 Western Union Refunds Scam Alert
- 03-14-18 March Comes In Like a Lion – – For Denver Scams
- 02-09-18 I Just Called to Say I Love You… And to Take Your Money
Additional sites that provide fraud and scam alerts: