Find My Courtroom or Case
The following are various options for finding your courtroom or case.
Case Number Tip
Both the District Attorney (misdemeanors and felonies) and City Attorney (municipal ordinances and traffic infractions) prosecute criminal cases. One way to determine which office is handling a particular case is to look at the case number.
District Attorney’s Office: Case numbers start with a year, then letters “CR,” “M,” or “JD,” then a number, as in 16CR01234, 17M1234, or 15JD7891.
City Attorney’s Office: Case numbers start with a year, then letters “GV,” “GS,” or “D,” then a number, as in 17GS1234 or D5678, or case paperwork says “General Sessions Summons and Complaint.”
City Attorney’s Office Contact Information
To locate your Denver County or District courtroom, please click here.
County Court (a case with an “M” case number)
- Phone number: 720-337-0410
- Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse, Room 160
- Or search online at https://www.denvercountycourt.org/search
District Court (a case with a “CR” case number)
- Phone number: 720-606-2300
- Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse, Room 135
District Attorney’s Office
To inquire with the District Attorney’s Office about a specific case you will need to know the case number or the full name of the defendant.
- Misdemeanor (“M”) cases in Denver County Court: 720-913-9011
- General case information: 720-913-9000
District Courtroom Locations
- District Courtrooms are located in the Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse, 520 W. Colfax Ave.
- The Courthouse and City Jail (Downtown Detention Center) are located across the street from each other.
520 West Colfax Avenue
City Jail (Van Cise-Simonet Downtown)
490 West Colfax Avenue (also County Courtrooms 2100 and 2300)