“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
A Message from District Attorney Beth McCann
“The District Attorney’s Office seeks to provide equal justice for all involved in the criminal justice system. The office prosecutes criminal cases, seeks justice for victims, works with the community to prevent crime, and protects public safety. We strive to act at all times with professionalism, compassion, transparency, and community engagement.”
Stay informed and engaged with our quarterly newsletter. Write firstname.lastname@example.org to request to receive updates from our office.
Apply now for the 2019 Denver DA Citizens Academy
Saturday, October 12
9:30 - 5:00
DA and Community News
- 09-20-19 Jury Finds Woman Guilty of Parking Garage Revenue Theft (Volz)
- 09-18-19 Driver of Fiery I-70 Crash Sentenced to 10-Years (Zamarripa-Castaneda)
- 09-13-19 Auviauntea Evans Sentenced for Fatally Stabbing Teen
- 09-12-19 Denver District Attorney Launches Innovative Restorative Justice Program for Adults
- 08-29-19 Denver District Attorney Announces Charges in RTD Bus Crime Spree (Garcia)
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, and student safety.
Criminal Justice System Contacts
Phone numbers and contact information.
Learn more about the criminal justice process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Get the help you need with these resources.