“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
A Message from District Attorney Beth McCann
“The District Attorney’s Office seeks to provide equal justice for all involved in the criminal justice system. The office prosecutes criminal cases, seeks justice for victims, works with the community to prevent crime, and protects public safety. We strive to act at all times with professionalism, compassion, transparency, and community engagement.”
Stay informed and engaged with our quarterly newsletter. Write email@example.com to request to receive updates from our office.
Apply now for the 2019 Denver DA Citizens Academy
Saturday, October 12
9:30 - 5:00
DA and Community News
- 10-18-19 Eric Ukuni Receives 86-Year Sentence for Denver-Area Crime Spree that Left One Man Dead
- 10-17-19 Call it Spoofing or S-BOO-fing – It’s No Treat
- 10-15-19 Denver Grand Jury Indicts 27 People in Case Involving Theft from an At-Risk Elder
- 10-01-19 Denver DA Releases Statement on School Bus Incident (Martin)
- 09-24-19 Equifax Data Breach & Social Security Scam
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, and student safety.
Criminal Justice System Contacts
Phone numbers and contact information.
Learn more about the criminal justice process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Get the help you need with these resources.