“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
A Message from District Attorney Beth McCann
“The District Attorney’s Office seeks to provide equal justice for all involved in the criminal justice system. The office prosecutes criminal cases, seeks justice for victims, works with the community to prevent crime, and protects public safety. We strive to act at all times with professionalism, compassion, transparency, and community engagement.”
DA and Community News
- 10-16-18 DA McCann Issues Officer Involved Shooting Decision Letter (Nguyen)
- 10-12-18 Jury Convicts Man for 2017 Murder (Herrera)
- 10-12-18 Last Ringleader of Motor Vehicle/ID Theft Enterprise Sentenced (Bleacher)
- 10-11-18 Former Charity Head Indicted for Theft, Money Laundering (Gale)
- 10-04-18 Man Charged in Death of Child (Affourtit)
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, and student safety.
Criminal Justice System Contacts
Phone numbers and contact information.
Learn more about the criminal justice process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Get the help you need with these resources.