“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
A Message from District Attorney Beth McCann
“The District Attorney’s Office seeks to provide equal justice for all involved in the criminal justice system. The office prosecutes criminal cases, seeks justice for victims, works with the community to prevent crime, and protects public safety. We strive to act at all times with professionalism, compassion, transparency, and community engagement.”
DA and Community News
- 04-19-19 Denver District Attorney Prosecutors Secure Hate Crime Conviction (Lee)
- 04-15-19 Identity Thieves Are Springing in to Action
- 04-12-19 DeJuan Stamps Will Serve Life Plus 24-Years for Beating Death of Good Samaritan
- 04-11-19 Denver DA’s Office Files Charges Against Retired Denver Fire Department Lieutenant (Flesner)
- 04-10-19 Denver DA’s Office Charges Man in Death of Pedestrian (Fabjancic)
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, and student safety.
Criminal Justice System Contacts
Phone numbers and contact information.
Learn more about the criminal justice process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Get the help you need with these resources.