“Prosecuting criminals, protecting the rights and interests of victims, and seeking fair and equal justice."
Greetings from District Attorney Beth McCann
The people of Denver have entrusted me and everyone within the Denver District Attorney’s Office with the duty of advancing a society that holds people accountable for criminal actions and strives for justice and equity for victims and defendants of all ages, races and ethnic backgrounds. Public safety is one of the most important, if not the most important function of government. It is an awesome responsibility and one that I take very seriously. Thank you for visiting our webpage where you will learn more about the work we do.
DA and Community News
- 06-06-23 Spot Scams on Social Media Marketplace
- 06-06-23 Denver DA Charges Antonio Simpson with Murder
- 05-31-23 Three of Five Defendants Sentenced for Vicious Crime Spree
- 05-31-23 Boulder & Denver DA’s Offices Announce Randy Clark Sentenced to 45 Years in Prison for Human Trafficking
- 05-16-23 Denver DA Charges Stephen Matthews with Assaulting Ten Victims
Denver DA Data Insights
The chart below reflects data on June 2nd, for the previous 7 days.
Explore Our Data Dashboard
Case data, trends & patterns.
Report a Crime/Crime Tip
Including elder abuse, child abuse, and student safety.
Conviction Review Unit
Learn more about the conviction review process.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault
Resources to assist victims and survivors.
Find My Courtroom/Case
Locate your courtroom or case information here.
Get the help you need with these resources.
Website Quick Links
Denver District Attorney
201 W. Colfax Avenue, 8th Floor
Denver, Colorado 80202
Main phone number: 720-913-9000
Linea en Espanol-Fiscal de Distrito:
Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org