Second Judical District
201 W, Colfax Ave, Dept. 801
Denver, CO 80202
September 4, 2018 Contact: Ken Lane, 720-913-9025
1325 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 508 B ▪ Denver, Colorado 80222
303-861-1160 or 1-800-261-2682, Fax 303-861-1265, email@example.com
September 4, 2018
Contact: Nancy Lewis, 303-861-1160
COMMEMORATING SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
‘NATIONAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR MURDER VICTIMS’
WHAT: National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims
WHEN: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
WHERE: Rose Andom Center, 2nd Floor Training Room
1330 Fox St., Denver, CO 80204
- Michelle Adams, an attorney and community leader, will emcee the event.
- Phil Clark, President of the Front Range Chapter of Parents of Murdered Children, will give welcoming remarks.
- Carole Adler will remember the life of her son, Colorado State Patrol Trooper Taylor Thyfault.
- The event will end with a procession for attendees to remember their loved ones. A representative from each family will be invited to present at the microphone with a photo and the name of their loved one, date of birth, date of death, and age at time of death.
- HOPE Animal-Assisted Crisis Response will have comfort dogs on-site for support.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information contact: Nancy Lewis, COVA Executive Director, at 303-861-1160
Sponsored by: The Front Range Chapter of Parents of Murdered Children, Voices of Victims, Families of Homicide Victims and Missing Persons, Denver Police Department Victim Assistance Unit, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center, Denver District Attorney’s Office, Colorado Attorney General’s Office, Colorado Division of Criminal Justice, SafeHouse Denver, HOPE Animal-Assisted Crisis Response, and COVA.